Happy Weekend!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Hey loves! What are you all up to this weekend? The Hubs and I are actually in Southern California for my cousin's wedding. So it will be a weekend of family fun and familiar faces in my home town. I'm really happy to be here, every now and then you just need to go home. Plus, what's better than a wedding?


Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely weekend - enjoy the link love. xo!

Conversations with a two year old, episode 1 & 2.

Foreign words to use in English.

It's baffling and amazing that this is actually a show.

100 most creative people.

Redefining success.

What would Michael Pollan buy?

I think I need one of these.

Amazing moments of celebrity PDA.

The perfect outfit for a summer wedding.

Southern California palm tree dreaming.

Image via

2 comments:

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger